- $48.70 for a four-day pass with three nights of camping (up to $69.57 value)
- $24.70 for a one-day pass (up to $38 value)
- Click to view the FAQ page
- Click to view the full artist lineup
- People’s Blues of Richmond: Sounding like early Zep by way of the Blue Ridge mountains, this three-piece sings laments in the style of psychedelic rock with a dose of heavy blues.
- Bumpin Uglies: The high-energy pop-reggae outfit has rocked the eastern seaboard over the course of 20 coast-hugging tours, sharing stages with such legendary acts as Michael Franti, Rebelution, and Tribal Seeds.
- Definition of One: These musical alchemists craft a heady fusion of jazz and funk filtered through electronic dance grooves to build sonic dreamscapes of improvised jams. It’s a hypnotic sound that taps directly into the brain’s dancin’ lobe.
- Art: wood whittling, body painting, and graffiti from both attendees and artist-in-residence Nena Depaz, who’s known for her lifelike woolly mammoth sculptures
- Yoga: Instructors offer outdoor classes for practitioners of all skill levels, while early risers can meditate each morning by the Shenandoah.
- River sets and music by the bonfire: Guests can swim and lounge near river-adjacent stages or cozy up to a bonfire for drum circles and other live music.