- $45 for one ticket with camping to Doah Fest (up to $65 value)
- When: Friday, July 31–Monday, August 3. Doors open at 9 a.m. on Friday.
- Where: The Farm
- General admission
- Door time: 9 a.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click to view the FAQ page
- Click to view the full artist lineup
- Consider the Source: this world-traveling band that describes their sound as “Sci-Fi Middle Eastern Fusion” has opened for Victor Wooten and performed at Burning Man as well as SXSW
- B Side Shuffle: by blending funk, danceable hooks, and rock ‘n’ roll, this DC-based act has racked up countless fans and accolades, with Tess VandenDolder of In The Capitol praising them for their “musical aptitude that the intelligent listener won’t be able to get enough of”
- Cat Janice: she’s the burgeoning singer-songwriter whose fusion of jazz, trip-hop, and soul vocals has earned her radio play and the chance to collaborate with EDM artist Voxel
- Art: wood whittling, body painting, and graffiti from both attendees and artist-in-residence Nena Depaz, who’s known for her lifelike woolly mammoth sculptures
- Yoga: instructors offer outdoor classes for practitioners of all skill levels, while early risers can meditate or hum to themselves very loudly each morning by the Shenandoah
- River sets and music by the bonfire: guests can swim and lounge near river-adjacent stages or cozy up to a bonfire for drum circles and other live music