- One ticket to see Doctor Zhivago, starting from $49 (up to 30% off)
- When: select dates, March 27–April 11
- Where: Broadway Theatre
- Seating: rear mezzanine, front mezzanine, or orchestra
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view all available dates and showtimes
Photos: Jason Bell
Yurii Zhivago is a man of contradictions. Raised as an aristocrat, he’s propelled by political idealism. A clinical physician by trade, he’s a romantic poet at heart. In love with his wife Tonia, he’s nevertheless drawn to the mysterious Lara. Although his intentions may be high-minded, his opposing impulses drag him from a position of wealth and respect into degradation and poverty. Against the backdrop of the Russian Revolution, the good doctor follows his heart and his beliefs, but unwittingly leaves destruction and heartbreak in his wake.
Based on the Nobel-winning novel by Boris Pasternak and the Academy Award–winning 1965 movie, Doctor Zhivago finally makes the musical move to Broadway with the help of two-time Grammy-winning composer Lucy Simon, librettist Michael Korie of Grey Gardens, and playwright Michael Weller, best known for Ragtime (film). Celebrated West End leading man Tam Mutu (Les Misérables) makes his Broadway debut as the ill-fated doctor, and Kelli Barrett (Wicked) and Lora Lee Gayer (Follies) square off as Lara and Tonia.