What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to Dodge Presents: Mötley Crüe – The Final Tour – All Bad Things Must Come To An End with special guest Alice Cooper
- When: Tuesday, July 29, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Sleep Train Amphitheatre
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $20 for general-admission lawn (up to $32 value)
- $25 for reserved seating in sections 201–202 and 210–211, rows 1–28 (up to $38.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart. <p>
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Dodge Presents: Mötley Crüe – The Final Tour
- Number of albums sold over their three decade career: over 100 million
- The classic lineup: vocalist Vince Neil, guitarist Mick Mars, bassist Nikki Sixx, and drummer Tommy Lee
- What kind of show you can expect: an innovative live production with all of their chart-topping hits. Nikki Sixx explains, “When it comes to putting together a new show we always push the envelope and that’s part of Mötley Crüe’s legacy”
- Mötley Crüe songs that will live on centuries after the band is gone: “Girls, Girls, Girls,” “Dr. Feelgood,” “Shout at the Devil,” “Kickstart My Heart”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 30, 2014. Limit 8 per person. G-Pass not redeemable with mobile app. Use for admission at Sleep Train Amphitheatre in Wheatland on 7/29. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.