The final tour sees Nikki Sixx, Tommy Lee, Vince Neil, & Mick Mars going out big, performing glam-metal hits with special guest Alice Cooper
What You'll Get
- $19 for one G-Pass to see Dodge Presents: Mötley Crüe – The Final Tour – All Bad Things Must Come To An End with special guest Alice Cooper (up to $32 value)
- When: Wednesday, July 9 at 7 p.m.
- Where: Verizon Wireless Amphitheater St. Louis
- Section: general-admission lawn
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Dodge Presents: Mötley Crüe – The Final Tour
- Number of albums sold over their three decade career: over 100 million
- The classic lineup: vocalist Vince Neil, guitarist Mick Mars, bassist Nikki Sixx, and drummer Tommy Lee
- What kind of show you can expect: an innovative live production with all of their chart-topping hits. Nikki Sixx explains, “When it comes to putting together a new show we always push the envelope and that’s part of Mötley Crüe’s legacy”
- Mötley Crüe songs that will live on centuries after the band is gone: “Girls, Girls, Girls,” “Dr. Feelgood,” “Shout at the Devil,” “Kickstart My Heart”<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 9, 2014. Limit 8 per person. G-Pass not redeemable with mobile app. Use for admission at Verizon Wireless Amphitheater St. Louis on 7/9. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.