What You'll Get
- $10.50 for one general-admission ticket at the ShapeShifter Lab on Wednesday, August 26, at 7:30 p.m. ($15 value)
- $10.50 for one general-admission ticket at Joe’s Pub on Friday, October 2, at 11:30 p.m. ($15 value)
- $14 for one general-admission ticket at the Metropolitan Room on Friday, January 8, at 9:30 p.m. ($20 value)
- The Sound: Led by the smoldering pipes of lead singer Maria “Marusa” Sokolovsky, the seven-piece DODO Orchestra plays upbeat, cosmopolitan jazz classics that draw from a world of influences: Russian and Italian retro, tango, samba, swing, and reggae.
- The Vibe: Worldly, urbane, and decidedly retro, the orchestra fills small, dark clubs with vivacious energy—think The Talented Mr. Ripley meets Don Draper, if he had consumed enough Old Fashions to actually dance.
- The Performers: The classically trained opera singer Marusa fronts a sextet of talented musicians, including Leonid Gelman on piano, guitar, and sax; Dmitry Sokolovsky on button accordion; Dmitriy Fisch on violin; and Danny Mallon on drums.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.