Dog owners and their pets can compete during a race which features dog water bowls along the course
What You'll Get
- Each participant receives: tech T-shirt, goody bag, free photos
- Check-in time and location: 6 a.m at Central Park (8801 Martin Luther King Boulevard, Denver, CO 80238)
- Race start time:
- 1-mile run: 7 a.m.
- 5K: 7 a.m.
- 10K: 8 a.m.
- Half-marathon: 8 a.m.
- Timing method: professional chip timing
- Award groups: overall winners in each event and age group awards in ten-year increments, Hot Dog (best dog costume), Under Dog (biggest dog), Big Dog (smallest dog), Dawg Dog (coolest dog)
- Parking available at the recreation center located East of Central Park at Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard and Clinton St
- Limited parking available at Central Park in the parking lot at Beeler St. and Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
- Limited parking available at Central Park in the parking lot at East 33rd Avenue and Beeler St.
- Parking available along Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard between Central Park Boulevard on the West and Beeler St. on the East
Dog Days of Summer
Dog Days of Summer is an event for those who believe running is more fun with dogs. The participants and their pets can compete with others for awards in a 1-mile run, 5K, 10K, or a half-marathon. Dog water bowls are set up along the course to ensure the furry friends stay hydrated, and they are awarded with treats at the start and finish line. The event aims to help the participants work on their stamina while having a good time.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 17, 2019. Online registration required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Registration required. The voucher can't be redeemed at the event. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.