What You'll Get
- $20 for one G-pass ticket to Dokken and Warrant with FireHouse (up to $41.30 value)
- When: Saturday, August 22 at 8 p.m.
- Where: Sherman Summer Stage at Mt. Airy Casino at Mount Airy Casino
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- General-admission standing
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Dokken and Warrant with FireHouse
- Dokken: These ’80s glam-metal rockers earned a Grammy nomination, landed on the soundtrack to A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors, and weathered a short-lived breakup before reuniting and releasing more crowd-rousing albums, including 2012’s Broken Bones.
- Warrant: One of the biggest glam-metal bands of the ‘80s and ‘90s, Warrant gifted the world hits such as “Big Talk,”as well as the heartfelt ballads “Heaven” and “I Saw Red.” And of course, they penned the most popular song ever about a pastry.
- FireHouse: Singer C. J. Snare leads his award-winning rock outfit through ballads such as “I Live My Life for You” and denim jacket fraying fist-pumper “Don’t Treat Me Bad.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 22, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.