- $15 for one G-Pass to see Dokken with L.A. Guns (up to $34.65 value)
- When: Friday, June 19, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Hard Rock Rocksino
- Seating: rows L–CC or section 4 or 6, rows A–C
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Dokken with L.A. Guns
- Dokken: These ’80s glam-metal rockers earned a Grammy nomination, landed on the soundtrack to A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors, and weathered a short-lived breakup before reuniting and releasing more crowd-rousing albums.
- L.A. Guns: as melodic and hard-rocking as an all-terrain motorcycle, L.A. Guns didn’t just make their name with driving hits such as “Rip and Tear”—they made half of Guns N’ Roses’ name, too.
Engelbert Humperdinck: The 50th Anniversary Tour
Short attention spans are rewarded at the Rocksino. The lounge spills out onto the casino's gaming floor, so you can turn from the bar to the stage to a prime people-watching arena with just a swivel of the head. Of course, you're likely to be drawn in by the live performances no matter what else is going on: the standup comics on stage arrive backed by national acclaim and bearing high-energy riffs, agile crowd-work, and even the occasional squeaky-clean set for people who can't show up to work smelling like swear words. Servers distribute finger foods, wine, buckets of beer, and sweet, fruity cocktails throughout the show.