What You'll Get
- $15 for one general-admission ticket (up to $20 value)
- What they are: a six-piece hip-hop tribute that has mastered hits from the ’80s, ’90s, and 2000s
- Who they are: MC Vocals, DJ Element, MO Dolla, AJ Footwork, Sumo, and T-Spoon
- What sets them apart: They use actual instruments (guitars, drums, and keyboards) to recreate each song—a much better method than using grainy backing tracks or beat-boxing parrots.
- Songs you might hear: Snoop Dogg’s “Gin and Juice,” Notorious BIG’s “Big Poppa,” Sir Mix-a-Lot’s “Baby Got Back,” House of Pain’s “Jump Around”
- The atmosphere: expect lots and lots of dancing, costumes, and Halloween-themed merriment, unlike at those stuffy black-tie-only hip-hop shows
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 28, 2016. Limit 8/person. Must be 21 or older with valid ID to attend show. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About VooDoo Lounge at Harrah's North Kansas City
Striving to give guests a nightclub experience that rivals Las Vegas, Miami, and the cantina scene in Star Wars, VooDoo Lounge keeps its schedule packed with live music, thrilling DJ parties, MMA cage fights, and even sexy Latin Nights. Revelers can opt for bottle service and VIP admission to private booths, while on the stage of the two-story venue, a band wails or a DJ spins.