What You'll Get
- $7–$10 for one general-admission ticket (up to $20 value)
Ticket prices and values vary depending on the date and showtime you select.
Steve Brown (July 6–9)
- His style: With the stage presence of a tornado and a high-pitched voice that makes Chris Tucker sound like Johnny Cash, this veteran standup unleashes a relentless torrent of potent punchlines that barely gives guffawing audiences time to breathe.
- Where you’ve seen him: On Def Comedy Jam, BET’s Comic View, P. Diddy Presents the Bad Boys of Comedy, and 1st Amendment Stand Up, and opening for J. Anthony Brown, Eddie Griffin, Martin Lawrence, Bill Bellamy, and Rickey Smiley.
Shang (July 13–16)
- Where you’ve seen him onstage: BET’s ComicView, HBO’s Def Comedy Jam, and The Late Late Show
- Where you’ve seen him acting: everywhere from NCIS to ABC’s Zack & Cody
- Where you’ve heard his disembodied voice: on his debut comedy album, SHANGRY!!
TuRae (July 21–23)
- What to expect: Stories about his childhood in the city, his failed basketball aspirations, and experiences as the “neighborhood geek” in his earnest, yet hilarious style
- His résumé: TuRae headlines at comedy clubs all over New York City and has won competitions such as the Def Jam Comedy Competition and The WB’s Comedy After Midnight.
- Where you’ve seen him: On The Monique Show, Bryon Allen’s Comedy.TV, and in Kevin Hart’s 2011 movie Laugh at my Pain
Marvin Hunter (July 27–30)
- His style: “Don’t knock foolishness … it’s nourishment for funny!” is the motto of this veteran standup, who blends insightful intellect with Southern charm and delivers it on a brazen platter with the gusto of a gospel preacher.
- His accolades: Marvin was the first-place winner of the All-Star Hawaii Comedy Competition in Honolulu and the Charleston Comedy Festival Stand Up Competition in Charleston, SC, and was a Top 5 Finalist in the Nephew Tommy’s 50 Comics Deep Competition in Columbia, SC.
- Where you’ve seen him: Sharing the stage with famed comics such as Rickey Smiley, Mike Epps, Nephew Tommy, and Rodney Perry.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 2, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. 2-item food and beverage minimum/person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.