- $25 for two tickets to Don Giovanni (up to $40 value)
- Where: Boston University Theatre
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Thursday, April 17 at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, April 18 at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, April 19 at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, April 20 at 2 p.m.
A ladykiller like no other, Don Giovanni finds his lascivious ways may have greater repercussions than a continent-crossing trail of broken hearts. With beleaguered manservant Leporello in tow, Giovanni sets his sights on the women of Seville, starting with the inconveniently engaged Donna Anna. Disguised in a mask, Giovanni sneaks into her bedroom, but when the rake is found out, he is challenged to a duel by—and forced to kill—Donna Anna’s father, the Commendatore. Troubles pile up when the scorned lover Donna Elvira makes an appearance, swearing revenge alongside Donna Anna’s fiancé, and a blasé Giovanni meets the naïve peasant girl Zerlina on the day of her wedding. A series of scuffles and close calls leads Giovanni to the graveyard where the Commendatore is buried, and following a mysterious warning, the antihero invites the statue above the murdered man’s grave to dinner—an invitation met with a stony nod—thereby sealing his fate.
Fenway - Kenmore - Audubon Circle - Longwood
264 Huntington Ave
Boston, MA 02115