What You'll Get
- $21 for one G-Pass for section A or E (rows 4–14) or sections F–J (rows 15–24) (up to $48 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Best film analogy for Don McLean’s “American Pie”: it’s the Citizen Kane of American folk music
- Worst film analogy for Don McLean’s “American Pie”: it’s the American Pie of American folk music
- Why it’s been subject to endless analysis: the lyrics center around The Day the Music Died—a.k.a. the day Buddy Holly, Ritchie Valens, and Big Bopper all died in a plane crash—and possibly other historical events that McLean hasn’t confirmed or denied
- What McLean says the song means: “It means I don’t ever have to work again if I don’t want to”
- Other hits: his cover of Roy Orbison’s “Crying”; his Van Gogh tribute, simply titled “Vincent”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 29, 2017. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. Disability seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Must be 18 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.