- $18 for one ticket for balcony seating (up to $41.35 value)
- $27 for one ticket for mezzanine seating (up to $58.10 value)
- $42 for one ticket for rear-orchestra seating (up to $85 value)
- $66 for one ticket for front-orchestra seating (up to $127.05 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
Don Quixote retells Cervantes’ timeless tale of a man who has impossible dreams for a better world through music and dance. The story follows the exploits of the country squire and his trusty page as they entangle themselves in the madcap adventures and passionate emotions of those around them.
While the tale usually takes place among the rustic villages of the Spanish countryside, Sahrdaya infuses the familiar setting with traditional Indian dance, costumes, and music. What makes the story so appealing is its universal message. On the surface, the protagonist’s attacks on windmills he believes to be giants may seem silly, but they should be interpreted as shining examples of imagination triumphing over orthodoxy. Performer Sheejith Krishna, who portrays Don Quixote, puts it in simpler terms: “He is in all of us. It’s all about how to face life and how to dream for a better world.”
ARTS San Antonio
ARTS San Antonio brings cultural magic from around the country to South Texas. Chicago’s Joffrey Ballet, Cuba’s Arturo Sandoval, and New York’s Spanish Harlem Orchestra have all been presented by ARTS SA to enrich the community.