What You'll Get
$75 for a two-ballet package (up to $141.46 value)
- One ticket for orchestra or balcony seating to Don Quixote
- One ticket for seating in section B, D, G, H, or J to The Nutcracker
- Don Quixote takes place at Fletcher Theatre at 2 p.m. on October 15, 16, 22, 23, 29, or 30. Click to view the seating chart.
- The Nutcracker takes place at Raleigh Memorial Auditorium at 2 p.m. or 7 p.m. on December 21, 22, or 23. Click here to view the seating chart.
- Don Quixote—This classic story by Cervantes follows the titular Don as he roams the countryside with his faithful squire Sancho, defending the people from perceived threats and barreling out in search of imagined dangers. Now, 400 years after Cervantes’s death, his characters come back to life with choreography by Robert Weiss
- The Nutcracker—Young Clara receives a nutcracker from her godfather, a wizardly toymaker named Drosselmeyer, and finds herself caught in the middle of a pitched battle between the toys and an army of mice while a masterwork by Tchaikovsky plays.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 23, 2016. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Reservation required 1 week in advance. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Carolina Ballet
Carolina Ballet has continuously awed audience members with classic pieces such as Carmen, The Nutcracker, and Swan Lake. Artistic director Robert Weiss helms the graceful outfit, often staging his own choreography. Symposium was particularly memorable for its use of “Serenade” by Leonard Bernstein and its finale.