All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $19 for one ticket for general admission in rows H–N (up to $28 value)
- $26 for one ticket for VIP seating in rows B–G (up to $38 value)
“Don’t Kick Me, Kiss Me!”: A Martial Arts Hip Hop Musical
- The Concept: This unique musical, which has been called “a modern West Side Story,” delivers upbeat thrills through a mix of Broadway theatrics, memorable R&B songs, pulsating hip-hop dancing, and dynamic martial arts
- The Choreographers: Choreographers Brenden Winkfield and Ryan Johnson steer the hip-hop maneuvers, while Shaolin Kung Fu/MMA Meng’s Martial Arts of Katy directs a variety of high-kicking martial arts techniques
- Book & Lyrics: Written by Burton Wolfe
- Music: Composed by Philip Williams
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 11, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.