- One two-day pass to the Don’t Stop the Music Festival
- When: Saturday, October 25 and Sunday, October 26 at 12 p.m. each day
- Where: Hollywood Sports Complex
- Door time: 11 a.m. each day
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the festival lineup.
- $49 for general admission (up to $97.15 value)
- $149 for VIP admission (up to $276.66 value). VIP admission includes fast pass entry into the park and restrooms, a closer stage view, exclusive access to bars, access to the VIP Mansion Nightclub with a special performance, and a parking pass.
Don’t Stop the Music Festival
Saturday, October 25
- Sean Kingston: The reggae- and hip hop-influenced pop star behind the single “Beautiful Girls” adopted his stage surname from his Jamaican hometown.
- T-Pain: He spearheaded the use of Auto-Tune in hip-hop, has worked with artists including Kanye West and Bow Wow, and earned 11 Grammy nominations and 2 wins.
- Coolio: The rapper of the #1 hit “Gangsta’s Paradise” recently began releasing new tracks, sparking rumors of an upcoming album.
- Also Performing: David Delano | The Jillionaire | Julian Jordan | Air Dubai | Swedish Egil | Jochen Miller
Sunday, October 26
- Tyga: This young hip-hop star has earned the praise of Pitchfork and AllMusic.com, and worked with executive producer Kanye West on his upcoming release The Gold Album: 18th Dynasty.
- Waka Flocka Flame: Juaquin Malphurs, the rapper behind “O Let’s Do It” and “Get Low,” got the “Flocka Flame” of his stage name from Gucci Mane, and the “Waka” from famed underground rapper Fozzie Bear of the Muppets Collective.
- Scotty Boy: The veteran DJ’s pulsing EDM mixes have awarded him the title of Best House DJ in Las Vegas for four years, and lead TheDJlist.com to name him one of the Top 100 DJs in the World.
- Also Performing: DJ Splyce | Blake Jarrell | Andrea Rincon | Sydney Blu | DJ Pickel | Brklyn
- Click here to view the complete lineup.