What You'll Get
- $30 for one ticket to see Don Williams (up to $50 value)
- When: Thursday, April 23, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Palace Theatre
- Seating: orchestra sections A-E, rows M-X; or balcony sections 2, 4, 6, and 8, rows A-E
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Don’s nickname: “The Gentle Giant”
- How he got that name: not only does he have an imposing build, he touches listeners’ hearts with his leather-textured baritone and sweet, simple ballads
- The name given to his musical style in the ’70s: “countrypolitan”
- Which was: a fancy term for country-pop invented by listeners who didn’t want to admit they were into country music
- 2010: the year he was inducted into the Country Music Hall of Fame
- 1980: the year he made a cameo in Smokey and the Bandit II and made critics everywhere question if they could give an award for “Coolest Cameo in ‘Smokey and the Bandit II’”
- Number of #1 hits that made Don one of the biggest stars of the ’70s: 17
- Gentle Giant favorites you’re bound to hear live and warm: “Good Ole Boys Like Me,” “You’re My Best Friend,” “Tulsa Time,” and his all-time heart-hugger “I Believe in You”
- 2012 album that saw Don return with what Country Weekly called “his strongest set in the last 20 years”: And So It Goes
- Which primed fans for: his latest album, Reflections, in which Don lends his voice to works from his favorite songwriters, including Townes Van Zandt and Merle Haggard
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 23, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 4/23 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Palace Theatre . Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Dusty Guitar Promotions's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.