- $17 for one G-Pass to see Donavan Frankenreiter (up to $41 value)
- When: Saturday, July 26, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Harrah’s Resort SoCal – The Events Center
- General admission
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click to view the seating chart
**How G-Pass Works:** Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices – price may differ on day of event.
- Before he was riding the airwaves: Donavan was riding water waves as a professional surfer
- How good he was: he’d landed a Billabong sponsorship and moved to Hawaii—all by age 14
- When the tides changed: when young Donavan became best friends with young Jack Johnson, who mentored him in the ways of smooth-grooved acoustic pop
- As a grown-up: Donavan still surfs, but it’s his mellow, uplifting ditties, sandy voice, comedic stage banter, and magnetic mustache that draw crowds in
- Where you’ve heard his hit “Lovely Day” featuring Koool G.: on the soundtrack to Snakes on a Plane
- Aural antidepressants you might hear live: “Move By Yourself,” “It Doesn’t Matter,” and the sing-along hit “Free”