What You'll Get
- $36.87 for one G-Pass to see Donell Jones and Jon B (up to $73.75 value)
- When: Saturday, July 25, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Bob Hope Theatre
- Seating: Orchestra
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Breakthrough #1 hit: 1999’s “U Know What’s Up,” which featured rapping by Lisa “Left Eye” Lopes
- Other smooth grooves to smoothly groove to: “Where I Wanna Be” and a cover of Stevie Wonder’s “Knocks Me Off My Feet”
- Latest album: Forever, his seventh
- Latest acclaim: the BBC says Forever is “a perfect snapshot of US RnB/nu-soul at the turn of the 21st century”
- His style: R&B that’s suaver than a secret agent and sweeter than a secret agent eating cake in bed
- Before he was going platinum: he was writing New Jack Swing hits for Color Me Badd, Michael Jackson, Toni Braxton, and After 7
- How he went from behind the scenes to on the scene: his 1995 debut, Bonafide, which featured the Grammy-nominated, Babyface-backed single “Someone to Love”
- After that: he kept showing his sensual songwriting in hits such as “They Don’t Know” and “Now That I’m With You”
- His most recent work of strutting romance: 2012’s Comfortable Swagg
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 26, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.