- One ticket to see a Tennessee Titans preseason football game courtesy of DonkeyTickets.com
- Tickets will be mailed to you.
- Where: Nissan Stadium
- Door time: Two hours before kickoff
Tickets and Games
- $25 for upper-level seating in sections 303–344 ($49.25 value)
- $49 for endzone or corner endzone seating in sections 101–108, 116–131, or 139–146 ($92.18 value)
- $69 for lower-level sideline seating in sections 109–115 or 132–138 ($132 value)
For each option, choose between the following games:
- Against the St. Louis Rams on Sunday, August 23, at 7 p.m.
- Against the Minnesota Vikings on Thursday, September 3, at 7 p.m.
DonkeyTickets.com is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the Tennessee Titans or Nissan Stadium. Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You will receive your tickets via mail.
The Scouting Report
The Titans spent the offseason acquiring new talent on both sides of the ball with promising results. Most notably, they scored the second-overall draft pick and 2014 Heisman-winner Marcus Mariota, who stands to become the face of the franchise. And with the acquisition of veteran wideouts Hakeem Nicks and Harry Douglas, Mariota should have a number of targets to work with or at least new friends to grab ice cream with after practice. On the other side of the ball, the team added coaching legend Dick LeBeau to the staff, who will help steer a squad that picked up veteran outside linebacker Brian Orakpo.
Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Tennessee Titans, Nissan Stadium, or the NFL. The tickets identified in this Groupon promotion are made available through an independent party.