- One ticket to see a Tennessee Titans preseason football game courtesy of DonkeyTickets.com
- $35 for upper-level sideline seating (up to $73.80 value)
- $49 for endzone or corner endzone seating (up to $95.24 value)
- $85 for lower-level sideline seating (up to $132 value)
- $99 for club-level seating (up to $153 value)
- When: Sunday, December 6, at 12 p.m. (Jacksonville Jaguars)
- Tickets will be mailed to you.
DonkeyTickets.com is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the Tennessee Titans or Nissan Stadium. Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You will receive your tickets via mail.
The Scouting Report
The Titans’ future is looking brighter by the day. So far, second-overall draft pick Marcus Mariota has lived up to the hype, becoming the first rookie in history to throw four touchdown passes and no interceptions in two different games—and that’s just in his first six starts. What’s more, coaching legend Dick LeBeau has reinvigorated Tennessee’s defense, which now allows the league’s third-fewest yards through the air, limiting the productivity of opposing quarterbacks and making it safe for birds to swoop low over the field. As of Week 10, the Titans’ division may still be up for grabs—especially now that the 4–5 Colts’ Andrew Luck is out with a lacerated kidney—which gives this Week 13 matchup against the Jaguars plenty of playoff implications.
Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Tennessee Titans, Nissan Stadium, or the NFL. The tickets identified in this Groupon promotion are made available through an independent party.