- One ticket to Jubilee
- When: Through December 30, 2014. Shows start at 7 p.m. and 10 p.m. every night except Friday
- Where: Jubilee Theater at Bally’s Las Vegas
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $62.50 for celebrity seating (up to $92 value)
- $78 for director’s-choice seating (AAA or NNN on the chart; up to $114.50 value)
- $78 for VIP seating (up to $114.50 value)
- Click to view the seating chart.
What comes to mind when you think of Vegas? Odds are dice, neon, and the Vegas showgirl. All sparkle, skin, and plumages, these dazzling dancers have visually evoked Sin City for decades. And their legacy is due to one man: Donn Arden, the choreographer and producer who brought the showgirl tradition over from Paris in 1950.
In 1981, his self-titled showgirl performance, Jubilee, came to the Bally’s stage. It still runs today, giving audiences a classically Las Vegas experience with all the bells and whistles: 100 showgirls and showboys; 11 costume changes courtesy of a 30-person wardrobe team; a full-scale, sinking replica of the Titanic; and, of course, saucy choreography that dominates a stage the size of half a football field. The show has been recently re-imagined by Beyonce’s creative director with brand new music, choreography and visual effects.