- $53 for one G-Pass for second mezzanine seating (up to $85.75 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
All seating is located in the Second Mezzanine. There is no elevator access to the mezzanine section.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- When the world first met Donny Osmond: when he was a kid as a member of The Osmonds—a family, a band, and a family band
- When that happened: more than six decades ago
- What he’s done since: he’s worn hats as a teen idol, a musical theater star, a television personality, a Disney voice, and more, though all those hats have never once messed up his hair.
- His big hit from the Tiger Beat era: “Sweet and Innocent”
- His big hit with his little sister: their variety show, Donny & Marie
- His big hit with a very famous garment: Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat
- Even More Amazing than the Dreamcoat: His first-place finish on Dancing with the Stars
- His latest: 2015’s The Soundtrack of My Life, a collection of songs that Donny holds near and dear to his heart, including “My Cherie Amour” (Stevie Wonder) and “I’ve Got You Under My Skin” (Frank Sinatra)