What You'll Get
- $40 for one balcony ticket (up to $69.88 value)
- $55 for one 1st or 2nd floor ticket (up to $82.88 value)
- View the seating chart.
Donovan 50th Anniversary Tour
- His Sound: The critically and publicly adored Donovan Philips Leitch’s signature sound is a pastiche of folk, jazz, pop, and psychedelia—oft delivered in a delectable Scottish brogue—that encapsulates the Summer of Love in all of its flower-power glory.
- The Special Occasion: The iconic Rock and Roll Hall of Famer is commemorating the 50th anniversary of his No. 1 single, “Sunshine Superman” (and the subsequent album of the same name) with a rare tour, in which the troubadour plays favorites from that masterpiece along with favorites such as “Mellow Yellow,” “Hurdy Gurdy Man,” and “Jennifer Juniper.”
- Where to Begin: If you’re just getting acquainted with the master, Sunshine Superman remains the forbearer of psychedelic rock, A Gift from a Flower to a Garden pollinates your ears with gems such as “Wear Your Love Like Heaven,” and Barabajagal sports the epic rock poem “Atlantis.”
Captain Frederick Pabst contributed to Milwaukee’s status as a cultural landmark of the upper Midwest by building Pabst Theater, formally known as Das Neue Deutsche Stadt-Theater, in 1895. According to legend, when he was informed that his theater had burned to the ground, the brewing magnate interrupted his European vacation to wire home the order to “Rebuild at once!”—and 11 months later, the stage was completed anew. Where the old theater honored German artists by having their names inscribed along the cornice of the auditorium, the new building featured an international consortium of cultural notables. The theater’s globe-spanning influences were made even more apparent with the installation of an Austrian crystal chandelier and an Italian marble staircase.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 8, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.