- Admission to a show by Don’t Feed the Actors plus dinner
- When: select dates, January 3—November 7, at 8 p.m.
- Where: The Central New York Playhouse
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: dinner starts at 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the schedule of upcoming performances
- $25 for two tickets with dinner (up to $50 value)
- $50 for four tickets with dinner (up to $100 value)
Don’t Feed the Actors
Don’t Feed The Actors specializes in quick-witted games that keep audiences—and performers—guessing what line comes next. The enthusiastic cast of improvisors, drawn from central New York’s lively theater scene, makes up situations and details as they go along, creating on-the-spot sketches from the crowd’s suggestions and bottomless wells of good humor. While enjoying the evening’s extemporized laughs, guests dine on homestyle meals. Dinner options rotate between chicken riggies, ziti and meatballs, and chicken pasta with vodka sauce, served with tossed salad and bread. Dinner is served buffet-style. Beer and wine bar is available on site.