What You'll Get
- $25 for for one ticket to "Doo Wop Extravaganza" with Jimmy Beaumont & The Skyliners, Jay Siegel’s Tokens, Shirley Alston Reeves (Former Lead Singer of the Shirelles), The Legendary Teenagers, The Classics & The Knockouts (up to $39.50 value)
- When: Friday, December 12, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Union County Performing Arts Center Mainstage
- Section: mezzanine
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
"Doo Wop Extravaganza"
- How you know The Tokens: as the harmonizers behind "The Lion Sleeps Tonight"
- How you know Shirley Alston Reeves: as the original lead singer of The Shirelles, whose hit "Will You Love Me Tomorrow" has broken hearts since 1961
- Acts that have kept Jimmy Beaumont & The Skyliners' "Since I Don't Have You" in pop perpetuity: Trini Lopez, Don McLean, Guns N' Roses, The Brian Setzer Orchestra, and Art Garfunkel
- The Legendary Teenagers' claim to fame: becoming one of the first all-teenaged acts in rock history, and recording the immortal "Why Do Fools Fall in Love?," which made Rolling Stone's list of "The 500 Greatest Songs of All Time"
- Classics you'll hear from Emil Stucchio and The Classics: "P.S. I Love You," "Til Then"
- The Knockouts' greatest knockouts: "Darling Lorraine," "Riot in Cell Block 3–C"
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 12, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 12/10 at 11 a.m. for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Union County Performing Arts Center Mainstage. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Union County Performing Arts Center's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.