- $30 for one G-Pass to see The Doobie Brothers (up to $60.27 value)
- When: Sunday, April 26, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion
- Seating: rear reserve sections 104–111
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Doobie Brothers
- More than 40 million: the number of records sold by The Doobie Brothers
- Their sound: pristine vocal harmonies and guitar-driven melodies
- Essential hits: “Takin’ It to the Streets,” “Long Train Running,” “Listen to the Music”
- 4: the number of Grammy Awards they’ve earned
- 2004: the year they were inducted into the Vocal Hall of Fame
- What singer-songwriter-guitarist Pat Simmons says about his band’s influence: “We have entered a territory that we never imagined for ourselves, as far as being a part of the cultural landscape.”
- What guitarist and founding member Tom Johnston says in regard to the group’s balance between touring and recording in the studio: “The Doobies have always been about playing live.”