All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $30 for one G-Pass to see The Doobie Brothers (up to $60.27 value)
- When: Sunday, April 26, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion
- Seating: rear reserve sections 104–111
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Doobie Brothers
- More than 40 million: the number of records sold by The Doobie Brothers
- Their sound: pristine vocal harmonies and guitar-driven melodies
- Essential hits: “Takin’ It to the Streets,” “Long Train Running,” “Listen to the Music”
- 4: the number of Grammy Awards they’ve earned
- 2004: the year they were inducted into the Vocal Hall of Fame
- What singer-songwriter-guitarist Pat Simmons says about his band’s influence: “We have entered a territory that we never imagined for ourselves, as far as being a part of the cultural landscape.”
- What guitarist and founding member Tom Johnston says in regard to the group’s balance between touring and recording in the studio: “The Doobies have always been about playing live.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 26, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Use for admission at The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion on 4/26. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Live Nation, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.