What You'll Get
- $25 for one ticket to see The Doobie Brothers with Don Felder (up to $38.80 value)
- When: Friday, May 1, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Charter Spectrum Amphitheatre
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
The Doobie Brothers with Don Felder
- More than 40 million: the number of records sold by The Doobie Brothers
- Their sound: pristine vocal harmonies and guitar-driven melodies
- Essential hits: “Takin’ It to the Streets,” “Long Train Running,” “Listen to the Music”
- 4: the number of Grammy Awards they’ve earned
- 2004: the year they were inducted into the Vocal Hall of Fame
- What singer-songwriter-guitarist Pat Simmons says about his band’s influence: “We have entered a territory that we never imagined for ourselves, as far as being a part of the cultural landscape.”
- What guitarist and founding member Tom Johnston says in regard to the group’s balance between touring and recording in the studio: “The Doobies have always been about playing live.”
- How you know Don Felder: he’s the former lead guitarist of The Eagles, and an established solo artist
- How Don got his first guitar: traded a bunch of cherry bombs at the local five-and-dime
- How many guitars the collector has amassed since then: nearly 300
- Don’s best-known guitars: the Gibson Les Paul and Gibson EDS-1275 he plays during concerts
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 1, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 5/1 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Charter Spectrum Amphitheatre. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Charter Spectrum Amphitheatre's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 90 minutes before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.