- One G-Pass to see The Doobie Brothers & Gregg Allman
- When: Friday, August 28, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: PNC Bank Arts Center
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees.
- $21 for sections 401–405 (up to $35.25 value)
- $31 for sections 301–304, rows L–Q (up to $54.25 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Doobie Brothers & Gregg Allman
- More than 40 million: the number of records sold by The Doobie Brothers
- Their sound: pristine vocal harmonies and guitar-driven melodies
- Essential hits: “Takin’ It to the Streets,” “Long Train Running,” “Listen to the Music”
- 4: the number of Grammy Awards they’ve earned
- 2004: the year they were inducted into the Vocal Hall of Fame
- What singer-songwriter-guitarist Pat Simmons says about his band’s influence: “We have entered a territory that we never imagined for ourselves, as far as being a part of the cultural landscape.”
- What guitarist and founding member Tom Johnston says in regard to the group’s balance between touring and recording in the studio: “The Doobies have always been about playing live.”