What You'll Get
- $30 for one G-Pass to see the Doobie Brothers (up to $59.60 value)
- When: Sunday, April 26 at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion
- Seating: rear reserve sections 104–111
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
The Doobie Brothers
- More than 40 million: the number of records sold by The Doobie Brothers
- Their sound: pristine vocal harmonies and guitar-driven melodies
- Essential hits: “Takin’ It to the Streets,” “Long Train Running,” “Listen to the Music”
- 4: the number of Grammy Awards they’ve earned
- 2004: the year they were inducted into the Vocal Hall of Fame
- What singer-songwriter-guitarist Pat Simmons says about his band’s influence: “We have entered a territory that we never imagined for ourselves, as far as being a part of the cultural landscape.”
- What guitarist and founding member Tom Johnston says in regard to the group’s balance between touring and recording in the studio: “The Doobies have always been about playing live.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 26, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Not redeemable on mobile app. Use for admission at The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion on 4/26/2015. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Live Nation, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.