- Two tickets to a rock-fusion or EDM concert
- Where: The Chop Shop
- General admission
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $19 for Dopapod on Friday, December 12, at 9 p.m. (up to $36 value). Doors open at 8:30 p.m.
- $19 for MiM0SA on Friday, December 19, at 9 p.m. (up to $42 value). Doors open at 9 p.m.
- Their sound: an eclectic potpourri of jamming, funk grooves, and metal riffs
- Their latest album: Redivider, the band’s third release and the first to include vocals
- Those vocals: a mix between Michael Stipe and My Morning Jacket’s Jim James
- Their travels: to festivals across the country, from Bonnaroo to Burning Man
- Sharing the stage: funk foursome Tauk and funk-blues-jazz fusion Marvelous Funkshun
- MiM0SA’s real name: Tigran Mimosa
- The real deal: volume one and two of Future Trill, MiM0SA’s epic collections of club bangers
- His style: bass lines that shake your soda to a fizz, riffs built on bit-crushed glitches, vocals smooth as cough syrup
- Stages he’s rocked: Bonaroo, Coachella, Wakarusa, Starscape, Electric Forest, and even some summer festivals that haven’t been invented yet, earning praise from Spin as one of the Top 10 Acts at Bannaroo in 2012
- Evidence that MiM0SA has a weird sense of humor: he poses as Ron Jeremy on Twitter
- Joining him on the bill: Mindelixir, a Charlotte-based EDM producer inspired by video games and sci-fi
The Chop Shop
399 E. 35 St.
Charlotte, NC 28205