Guests can enjoy a range of fall & Halloween attractions aimed for fun by day and fright by night in this amusement park dating back to 1884
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Valid on any public operating day or night Sunday, September 8, 2019, through Sunday, November 3, 2019.
- What’s included: General admission and parking, access to fall attractions including rides and live shows; does not include attractions or events that require a separate admission
- Free admission for children 2 and younger
- Prohibited items: coolers or outside food or beverages
- Lockers available? yes
- Read FAQ here
- The Great Pumpkin Fest: Available Saturdays and Sundays, September 14 through November 3, families and kids can participate in a collection of scare-free Halloween activities for kids presented by the PEANUTS characters like pumpkin painting and mask making, a Petting Zoo with some of the children’s favorite farm animals, and so much more.
- Monster Jam Thunder Alley™: Beginning September 14, visitors may get up close, sit in, and even ride in Monster Jam© trucks at this all-new, limited-time experience. Monster Jam Thunder Alley™ includes four adrenaline-charged experiences. Plus, guests should check out Monster Jam© build-a-truck experience, unique event merchandise, and Monster Jam© souvenir sno-cones, popcorn, and cotton candy.
- Halloween Haunt: Available select nights September 14 through November 2, Dorney Park transforms into Halloween Haunt featuring haunted mazes, scare zones, rides, and monsters prowling the park.
- Halloween Haunt is not recommended for children ages 13 or younger.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 3, 2019. This is a ticket redeemable only for admission until expiration date, November 3, 2019; ticket has no value after expiration date passes. Parking is included. Ticket is valid any public operating day September 8-November 3, 2019. Refundable only within 24 hours of purchase. Merchant is the issuer of tickets. Valid for ages 3+. Height/physical restrictions may apply on some rides. Excludes separately ticketed/special events or park buyouts. Admission is subject to park's occupancy limits. Some attractions require extra fee. Dorney Park reserves the right to close for private events. Attraction availability is subject to change without notice. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Visit https://www.dorneypark.com/explore/calendar-and-hours for operating dates and hours. Limit 10 per person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Dorney Park and Wildwater Kingdom
Dorney Park offers some of the most exciting thrills available around Allentown. What's more, they've been doing it for more than 100 years. Founded in 1884, the amusement park today features roller coasters, water rides, Planet Snoopy, and family-friendly attractions. Take a closer look at some of the attractions at this historic location:
Planet Snoopy: Right in the middle of the park is a kid-friendly, Peanuts-themed area featuring the pint-size Woodstock Express roller coaster, miniature stock cars racing in the Peanuts 500, the spinning Camp Bus thrill ride, and Charlie Brown's own Kite-Eating Tree.
Roller Coasters: Counting the Woodstock Express, the park boasts seven roller coasters ranging from classic wooden-frame rides to modern mega-coasters featuring drops of more than 200 feet. Make sure you check out Thunderhawk, the modernized descendent of the park's very first coaster built in 1924.
Wildwater Kingdom: In the summer, the water park shows off its 450-foot-long water slide, an enclosed chute with four 360-degree loops, an all-ages climbing zone with fountains and splash zones, and the lazy Runaway River, which drifts past whirlpools, waterfalls, and tunnels.(Wildwater Kingdom open Memorial Day Weekend through Labor Day.)