All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Superstition dictates that fans should wear team regalia on game day and keep their fingers crossed while temporarily locking the opposing team’s coach in a commercial freezer. Make your own luck with this deal.
- One ticket to see a Chicago Cubs game from a right-field rooftop with food and drinks
- Where: Down the Line Rooftop
- Seating: Inside the indoor bar and lounge and on a roof deck with stadium seats
- Door time: One hour before opening pitch
Games and Dates $69 for one of the following games:
- Against the Milwaukee Brewers on Sunday, May 18, at 1:20 p.m. (a $126.12 value)
- Against the Pittsburgh Pirates on Sunday, June 22, at 1:20 p.m. (a $149.08 value)
$79 for one of the following games:
- Against the St. Louis Cardinals on Sunday, May 4, at 7:05 p.m. (a $126.12 value)
- Against the New York Mets on Tuesday, June 3, at 7:05 p.m. (a $137.60 value)
- Against the Mets on Thursday, June 5, at 6:05 p.m. (a $149.08 value)
- Against the Cincinnati Reds on Monday, June 23, at 7:05 p.m. (a $137.60 value)
- Against the Reds on Tuesday, June 24, at 7:05 p.m. (a $137.60 value)
$89 for one of the following games:
- Against the Mets on Wednesday, June 4, at 7:05 p.m. (a $137.60 value)
- Against the Reds on Wednesday, June 25, at 6:05 p.m. (a $137.60 value)
$99 for one of the following games:
- Against the Chicago White Sox on Monday, May 5, at 7:05 p.m. (a $160.56 value)
- Against the White Sox on Tuesday, May 6, at 7:05 p.m. (a $160.56 value)
- Against the Washington Nationals Saturday, June 28, at 12:05 p.m. (a $172.04 value)
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of game for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Down the Line Rooftop. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Down the Line Rooftop's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before game time. Admission to event subject to Down the Line Rooftop's terms and conditions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Down the Line Rooftop
From its perch directly behind the right-field foul pole, Down the Line Rooftop is the rooftop that places spectators closest to home plate during both games and concerts. When they're not hawking the dish to argue balls-and-strikes or trying to determine whether the catcher put ketchup on his hot dog, spectators can track the action thanks to an unencumbered view of Wrigley Field's hand-operated scoreboard. In addition to the stadium seats, guests can lounge in the air-conditioned clubhouse or on a patio filled with outdoor sofas and oversized umbrellas. Unlimited access to a menu of ballpark fare, beer, and wine begins as soon as the doors open, and guests can keep abreast of the latest live sporting and music action on sixteen high-definition TVs stationed throughout the rooftop.