- Available dates: NLCS Game 3 on Tuesday, October 20, NLCS Game 4 on Wednesday, October 21, or NLCS Game 5 on Thursday, October 22; all times TBD
- If Game 5 does not take place, purchasers will have the option of a refund
Rooftop Party Deck
- $159 for one rooftop party deck ticket to a Chicago Cubs playoff game, with food, beer, wine, and soft drinks (up to $275 value)
- Rooftop Party Deck tickets do not guarantee a seat, standing room only after seats are taken. Some sight lines may be partially obstructed.
Premier Rooftop Access
- $279 for one premier rooftop access ticket to the Chicago Cubs playoff game on October 20, with food, beer, wine, and soft drinks (up to $425 value)
- $299 for one premier rooftop access ticket to the Chicago Cubs playoff game on October 22, with food, beer, wine, and soft drinks (up to $425 value)
- Premier tickets include reserved seating, a good view of the game, and designated server.
Down the Line Rooftop
Sometimes, you go to a party and a baseball game breaks out. At least that's how it goes at Down the Line Rooftop, where baseball fans can take in Cubs home games while enjoying classic ballpark food and cool drinks. Located just behind the right-field foul pole, Down the Line spreads out across the roof of one of Wrigleyville's oldest buildings. Its lounge-style seating encourages a social atmosphere with VIP couches and wrought iron tables and chairs, and its menu keeps fans full with half-pound burgers, Chicago-style hotdogs, and a variety of beers, wines, and sodas. The rooftop also surrounds guests with homey amenities, including 16 TVs and an air-conditioned clubhouse. Plus, at just 448 feet from home plate, it sits closer to the action than other rooftops and the fifth umpire watching through binoculars from the John Hancock Center.
Down The Line Rooftop
3625 N Sheffield Ave.
Chicago, IL 60613