- One rooftop ticket to watch a Chicago Cubs game, plus food, beer, wine, and soft drinks
- Where: Down the Line Rooftop
- Seating: General admission
- Door time: One hour before first pitch
- Ticket values include all fees.
Note: Seating is based on a first come, first served basis, and some seats have obstructed views due to the current construction at Wrigley Field.
Games and Dates
Against the Cincinnati Reds
- $79 for one ticket for Thursday, June 11, at 7:05 p.m. ($149.08 value)
- $89 for one ticket for Friday, June 12, at 3:05 p.m. ($160.56 value)
- $89 for one ticket for Saturday, June 13, at 6:15 p.m. ($183.52 value)
- $69 for one ticket for Sunday, June 14, at 7:08 p.m. ($137.60 value)
Against the Cleveland Indians
- $69 for one ticket for Monday, June 15, at 7:05 p.m. ($137.60 value)
- $79 for one ticket for Tuesday, June 16, at 7:05 p.m. ($137.60 value)
Against the Los Angeles Dodgers
- $69 for one ticket for Monday, June 22, at 7:05 p.m. ($137.60 value)
- $79 for one ticket for Tuesday, June 23, at 7:05 p.m. ($137.60 value)
- $79 for one ticket for Wednesday, June 24, at 7:05 p.m. ($137.60 value)
- $69 for one ticket for Thursday, June 25, at 1:20 p.m. ($126.12 value)
Down the Line Rooftop
Sometimes, you go to a party and a baseball game breaks out. At least that’s how it goes at Down the Line Rooftop, where baseball fans can take in Cubs home games while enjoying classic ballpark food and cool drinks. Located just behind the right-field foul pole, Down the Line spreads out across the roof of one of Wrigleyville’s oldest buildings. Its lounge-style seating encourages a social atmosphere with VIP couches and wrought iron tables and chairs, and its menu keeps fans full with half-pound burgers, Chicago-style hotdogs, and a variety of beers, wines, and sodas. The rooftop also surrounds guests with homey amenities, including 16 TVs and an air-conditioned clubhouse. Plus, at just 448 feet from home plate, it sits closer to the action than other rooftops and the fifth umpire watching through binoculars from the John Hancock Center.