- $75 for one all-inclusive ticket to AC/DC with food, beer, wine and soft drinks (up to $173.19 value)
- Where: Down the Line Rooftop
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Seating: General admission, first come first serve. Mainly outdoor seating with some indoor seating in air conditioned clubhouse
- Reserved Seating may be purchased for an additional $25/person by calling (773) 975-5677
- Event type: Ages 21+, rain or shine event
Due to stage placement, specific sight-lines can not be guaranteed.
- AC/DC on Tuesday, September 15, at 7 p.m.
- Bringing the legendary licks: Angus Young, whose snarling guitar helped hits such as “Highway to Hell” wind their way into rock history with the rhythmic backing of his brother Malcolm
- Bringing the primal vocals: Brian Johnson, whose towering howl has been a staple of the group since 1980’s Back in Black
- A few of their stadium-filling hits: “Back in Black,” “Hells Bells,” “You Shook Me All Night Long,” “Thunderstruck”
- Their latest: 2014’s Rock or Bust, which Angus completed using tapes he and Malcolm had recorded before his brother’s illness ended his time with the band. Nephew Stevie Young now fills out the guitar section.
- How it fits into their oeuvre: as neatly as an amp cord into a three-wire socket—Rolling Stone found it filled with “plenty of electrifying fist-pumpers”
Down The Line Rooftop
3625 N Sheffield Ave.
Chicago, IL 60613