What You'll Get
- $75 for one all-inclusive ticket to AC/DC with food, beer, wine and soft drinks (up to $173.19 value)
- Where: Down the Line Rooftop
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Seating: General admission, first come first serve. Mainly outdoor seating with some indoor seating in air conditioned clubhouse
- Reserved Seating may be purchased for an additional $25/person by calling (773) 975-5677
- Event type: Ages 21+, rain or shine event
Due to stage placement, specific sight-lines can not be guaranteed.
- AC/DC on Tuesday, September 15, at 7 p.m.
- Bringing the legendary licks: Angus Young, whose snarling guitar helped hits such as “Highway to Hell” wind their way into rock history with the rhythmic backing of his brother Malcolm
- Bringing the primal vocals: Brian Johnson, whose towering howl has been a staple of the group since 1980’s Back in Black
- A few of their stadium-filling hits: “Back in Black,” “Hells Bells,” “You Shook Me All Night Long,” “Thunderstruck”
- Their latest: 2014’s Rock or Bust, which Angus completed using tapes he and Malcolm had recorded before his brother’s illness ended his time with the band. Nephew Stevie Young now fills out the guitar section.
- How it fits into their oeuvre: as neatly as an amp cord into a three-wire socket—Rolling Stone found it filled with “plenty of electrifying fist-pumpers”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 15, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at venue. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 21+. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.