All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One ticket to a rooftop view of either a Billy Joel or Foo Fighters concert
- Where: Down the Line Rooftop
- Seating: General admission, first come first serve. Mainly outdoor seating with some indoor seating in air conditioned clubhouse
- Reserved Seating may be purchased for an additional $25/person by calling (773) 975-5677
- Event type: Ages 21+, rain or shine event
Due to stage placement, specific sight-lines can not be guaranteed.
- $99 for Billy Joel on Thursday, August 27, at 8 p.m. (up to $173.19 value)
- $99 for Foo Fighters on Saturday, August 29, at 5:30 p.m. (up to $201.89 value)
- Door time: one hour prior to showtime
- Some stats on Joel’s imaginary baseball card: sixth best-selling recording artist and third best-selling solo artist of all time; 150 million albums sold; six Grammys (including a Grammy Legend Award); 33 Top 40 hits
- Hits you’re likely to hear: “Piano Man,” “Uptown Girl,” “Movin’ Out (Anthony’s Song),” and perhaps some surprising covers (he performed AC/DC’s “Highway to Hell” last season)
- Hit you can try very hard to sing along with: “We Didn’t Start the Fire” and its notoriously wordy verses
- How you know the Foo Fighters: you walked by a radio during the 1990s or 2000s
- How you know frontman Dave Grohl: as the former drummer of Nirvana, but also as the singer of “Learn to Fly,” “Everlong,” “Best of You,” and “The Pretender,”—and recently, thanks to a broken leg and the soul of a true rock star—as the guy who plays concerts from a Game of Thrones-style throne made of guitars
- The band’s sound: old-fashioned rock ‘n’ roll with a classic quiet verse/loud chorus/silent jazz breakdown sound
- What that sound has earned them: 11 Grammys, 10 chart-topping singles, and a top-10 placement for nearly all the band’s studio albums, including their most recent, Sonic Highways
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 21 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.