What You'll Get
A parody both mocks and pays tribute to its target, much like a clown who votes for their favorite politician before throwing a pie in their face. Mix laughter and respect with today’s deal to The Doyle & Debbie Show at The Royal George Theatre. Doors for all shows open one hour before curtain. Choose between the following options:
- For $25, you get one general-admission ticket to a non-peak performance (up to a $52.10 value, including all fees). Choose from the following dates:
- Thursday, May 10, at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, May 13, at 6:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 16, at 2 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 16, at 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, May 17, at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, May 20, at 6:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 23, at 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, May 24, at 7:30 p.m.
Sunday, May 27, at 6:30 p.m.<p>
- For $29, you get one general-admission ticket to a peak performance (up to a $58.10 value, including all fees). Choose from the following dates:
- Friday, May 11, at 8:30 p.m.
- Friday, May 18, at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, May 25, at 7:30 p.m.<p>
Called “90 minutes of goofy perfection” by the Chicago Sun-Times, The Doyle & Debbie Show skewers country-western music in a parody that follows a washed-up Nashville singer. Playwright Bruce Arntson plays the titular Doyle as he embarks on a comeback tour supported by his new assistant and sequin gluer, the third in a line of Debbies. With such off-the-wall tunes as “(Just Keep Me) Barefoot and Pregnant” and “Fat Women in Trailers,” the whip-smart romp tickles funny bones while massaging ears with pitch-perfect Nashville melodies. The cabaret-style Royal George Theatre reinforces the show’s illusory Music City setting with country-bar decorations.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Limit 4 per person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at The Royal George Theatre box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at The Royal George Theatre. Must provide first and last name at checkout, which will be provided to The Royal George Theatre. Ticketmaster is the issuer of tickets. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.