What You'll Get
- $37 for one ticket for seating in section A ($74 value)
- $27 for one ticket for seating in section B ($54 value)
- Click to view the seating chart.
Dr. Oz: “How We Can Achieve The Good Life”
- Dr. Mehmet Oz: a Professor of Surgery at Columbia University and a physician with perfect couchside manner
- Where you’ve seen him: Dr. Mehmet Oz graces television screens daily with The Dr. Oz Show, winner of six Daytime Emmy Awards
- In the theater: No, he won’t be operating. During this speaking engagement, Dr. Oz talks about health, wellness, and better living, often touching on his interests such as alternative medicine and healthcare policy
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 17, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together under the same name to sit together. Seating will be pre-assigned by the MPAC box office. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Mayo Performing Arts Center
The Mayo Performing Arts Center straddles time. While one foot is planted in the old-fashioned charm of the 1930s movie-palace golden age, the other is firmly in the tech-savvy modern day. Between is a stretch of history that saw the theater fall into disrepair and then resurrect itself to its star-studded heyday thanks to volunteers. Since its 1994 rebirth, the center has welcomed everyone from the Kirov Orchestra of St. Petersburg to Ringo Starr and Aretha Franklin. But, if the Mayo Center were a tripod, its third foot would certainly reach toward the future—a suite of education studios is on site to cultivate the next generation of performers.