All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $30 for one ticket to see Dr. Ralph Stanley and The Clinch Mountain Boys (up to $45 value)
- When: Friday, August 14, at 8 p.m.
- Where: The Center for the Performing Arts
- Seating: reserved orchestra
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Click to view the seating chart
Dr. Ralph Stanley and The Clinch Mountain Boys
- Their Sound: pure old-timey bluegrass complete with rapid-fast banjo and fiddle-playing and the twang-filled harmonies of its members
- Their Leader’s Accolades: Stanley boasts a spot in both the International Bluegrass Music Hall of Honor and the Grand Ole Opry, earned a Grammy for a song in O Brother, Where Art Thou?, was named a Library of Congress Living Legend, and even has his own museum in his native Virginia, The Ralph Stanley Museum and Traditional Mountain Music Center.
- Where to Begin: with 1998’s Clinch Mountain Country, which features vocals by bluegrass and country stars including Ricky Skaggs, Patty Loveless, Dwight Yoakam, and George Jones
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 14, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 8/14 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.