All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $39 for one G-Pass for main-floor seating in section F2, rows L–T or section F5, rows L–U (up to $66.20 value)
- $39 for one G-Pass on November 14, 2 p.m. show for main-floor seating in section F2, rows L–T; section F3, rows U–Z; section F5, rows L–U; or section M6, rows CC–EE (up to $66.20 value)
- $39 for one G-Pass on November 14, 5 p.m. show for main-floor seating in section F2, rows S–Z; section F4, rows N–Q; or section F5, rows P–Z (up to $66.20 value)
- $39 for one G-Pass on November 15, 2 p.m. show for main-floor seating in section F2, rows L–T, Y; section F3, rows U–Z or section F5, rows L–U, Y & Z (up to $66.20 value)
- $39 for one G-Pass on November 15, 5 p.m. show for main-floor seating in section F2, rows M–Y or section F5, rows N–X (up to $66.20 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
- Tuesday, November 10; Wednesday, November 11; or Thursday, November 12, at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, November 13, at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, November 14, at 2 p.m., 5 p.m., or 8 p.m.
- Sunday, November 15, at 2 p.m. or 5 p.m.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Dr. Seuss’ How The Grinch Stole Christmas! The Musical, part of the Fifth Third Bank Fox Theatre Series
Dr. Seuss’ How The Grinch Stole Christmas! The Musical looks back on the events of history’s most famous holiday heist through the eyes and narration of an elderly Max, the Grinch’s long-suffering pooch. When the Grinch can’t bear the thought of another Christmas polluting Mount Crumpit’s airspace with its cacophony of jing-tinglers and blum-bloopers, he hatches a scheme to stop the holiday from coming. Soon enough, he’s skulking through the darkened homes of Whoville in a jerry-rigged Santa disguise, stripping decorations, retracting Christmas trees like umbrellas, yanking candy canes out of the arms of sleeping babes, and gleefully drop-kicking presents into his enormous sack. The production finds inventive ways to replicate all the iconic imagery from the book—down to the overstuffed sleigh teetering atop a mountain peak—but also conjures just the right song for everything, from the comedy-duo antics of the Grinch and Max to the growing suspicions of the adorable Cindy Lou Who.
Shining out from this lineup of new tunes are the cherubic strains of “Welcome Christmas” and the rumbling basso profundo slander of “You’re a Mean One, Mr. Grinch”—both made famous by Chuck Jones’ classic animated adaptation. The backdrops, however, mirror Dr. Seuss’ hand-drawn illustrations, and the cast pads their red long johns to make their proportions look just as cartoonishly off-kilter as Whoville’s residents. Yet the greatest attention to detail is lavished on the Grinch himself, who dominates the stage with his matted green fur, floppy fingers, and—through the magic of Method acting and elective surgery—a heart withered by exactly two sizes. Not content with simply transgressing Whoville’s walls, the Grinch transgresses the fourth wall as well with asides to the audience and mean-spirited pranks on the narrator. But even a brain full of spiders and a soul full of gunk can’t shut out the true spirit of Christmas, which may prove sweeter than any slice of roast beast.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Not valid in combination with promo codes Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.