What You'll Get
- $16 for one general-admission ticket (up to $32 value)
- Thursday, March 10, at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, March 12, at 2 p.m.
- Sunday, March 13, at 2 p.m.
- Thursday, March 17, at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, March 19, at 2 p.m.
- The Plot: It’s Dracula Bram Stoker–style, meaning the beast is blood-thirsty, able to affect others with vampirism, allergic to garlic, not as handsome as Robert Pattinson, and long overdue for a stake through the heart. Fortunately the good Professor Van Helsing is determined to do just that.
- The Twist: Instead of 19th century England, it’s 21st century New York City, and the gothic novel is now a musical with 10 dancers and a live band.
- The Music: jazzed-up renditions of pop and rock hits by Bon Jovi, Nirvana, and the Foo Fighters
- The Company: Called “the best-kept secret in Twin Cities theatre” by Twin Cities Live, Collide Theatrical Dance Company modernizes classic works with the help of local choreographers, dancers, playwrights, and spoken-word artists.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 10/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.