Local drag talent, including stars of RuPaul’s Drag Race, pair humor with a brunch menu
What You'll Get
- General admission
- Age restriction: must be 18 or older or be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Guests 18 and older must have valid ID.
- What’s included: one entree and first drink (bloody mary or mimosa for ages 21 or older and juice, coffee, or tea for under 21)
- Sunday, May 12, at 11 a.m.
- Sunday, June 16, at 11 a.m.
- Sunday, June 30, at 11 a.m.
- Sunday, July 14, at 11 a.m.
- Sunday, July 28, at 11 a.m.
- Sunday, August 11, at 11 a.m.
- Sunday, August 25, at 11 a.m.
- Sunday, September 15, at 11 a.m.
- Sunday, September 29, at 11 a.m.
Drag Diva Brunch
- The drag queens: The rotating cast of local talent includes stars seen on RuPaul’s Drag Race, plus Philadelphia drag queens Mimi Imfurst, Sutton Fearce, Bev, and more.
- The show: Each date features shows with different themes: expect drag performances, standup comedy, and catty banter that includes some adult humor but nothing raunchy or risque.
- The brunch: In between laughs, ticket-holders can munch on a brunch meal during the show.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Refundable only within 24 hours of purchase. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at the venue box office. Live Nation is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 18 or older or be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Guests 18 and older must have valid ID. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Cobb’s Comedy Club
Cobb’s Comedy Club has split sides for over 30 years. Rose-colored arches frame the 400-seat venue, where a rotating slate of comics seen on film and television crack open cans of fresh chuckle before audiences seated at cabaret tables on the main floor or balcony. Suds from a full-service bar help guests wash down upscale American fare, which is prepared with homemade ingredients and free-range rubber chickens.