- $7 for one G-Pass to a tribute concert (up to $13 value)
- Where: House of Blues Orlando
- General admission standing
- Ticket values include all fees.
Concert Options * Tribute to Marc Anthony on Saturday, April 5, at 8:30 p.m.; doors open at 7:30 p.m. * Draw the Line: The Endorsed Aerosmith Tribute Show on Friday, April 11, at 9:30 p.m. Doors open at 9 p.m.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Tribute to Marc Anthony
- The show: a salute to the Grammy-winning salsa star Marc Anthony
- The Marc Anthony surrogate: Puerto Rican crooner Luva, from the duo of Maru y Luva
- What he’s got: the pipes, the motions, the sunglasses
- What he doesn’t have: a stake in the Miami Dolphins
- What to expect: an energetic performance of Marc Anthony’s biggest hits, and an audience that’s ready to dance
Draw the Line: The Endorsed Aerosmith Tribute Show
- The band: it’s just like Aerosmith’s separated conjoined twins started another Aerosmith
- The endorsements: from Aerosmith’s Steven Tyler and Joey Kramer, who has jumped on stage to play with them
- The Tyler ringer: Neill Byrnes, who has the iconic singer’s swashbuckling dance moves and predatory tonsils down pat
- How he perfected his act: Tyler referred his doppelganger to his own vocal coach
- Other big fans: Boston mayor Thomas Menino, Tony Orlando, and Adam Sandler, who says they’re ““Just like the real thing!”