What You'll Get
- $31 for one G-Pass for Tier 4 seating (up to $44.50 value)
- $39 for one G-Pass for Tier 2 seating (up to $55.90 value)
- Click to see the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- About the band: Mesmerizing fans since the mid 80s, Dream Theater are prog rock icons known for their crafty time changes and infallible musicianship. Though the lineup has evolved over the years, the band has always followed the lead of…
- John Petrucci: He’s a legendary guitarist with unmatched technical proficiency. GuitarOne magazine named him one of the “Top 10 Fastest Shredders of All Time,” and in 2009, author Joel McIver picked Petrucci as the second-best metal guitarist ever in his book The 100 Greatest Metal Guitarists.
- Their latest: The Astonishing, a sci-fi concept album released in January 2016. It’s the band’s 13th studio album, and its first since 2013’s eponymous Dream Theater.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 19, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About New Jersey Performing Arts Center
New Jersey Performing Arts Center stands firm as a bastion of live entertainment, opening the doors to its two distinct venues for a wide array of productions. Inside Prudential Hall, 2,700 seats fill the multitiered auditorium where ballets, symphony orchestras, and Broadway shows flourish beneath radiant lights and a domed ceiling. Victoria Theater, meanwhile, beckons visitors to its more intimate 500-seat confines for jazz concerts and contemporary dance performances.