What You'll Get
- $45 for one early-entry general-admission ticket (up to a $68.30 value)
- Tickets includes beer and wine tastings until 4 p.m. with music lasting until 8pm
- Must be 21 or older for tastings
- Click to view the venue layout
- Jerrod Niemann: Growing up on the music of country legends such as Lefty Frizzell, George Strait, and Keith Whitley, Niemann embraces country’s roots while hopscotching through rock, reggae, and Dixieland jazz. His latest No. 1 sing-along hit, “Drink to That All Night,” is fresh from his acclaimed new album, High Noon.
- Rodney Atkins: With his thick East-Tennessee twang and gift for folksy narratives, this Academy of County Music award winner has racked up multiplatinum sales with No. 1 singles such as “Farmer’s Daughter,” “It’s America,” and “Watching You.”
- Also Appearing: Thompson Square | Parmalee | The White Buffalo | Mariachi El Bronx
- Tastings: There will be more than 100 beers and wines to sample, as well as artisanal food and barbecue to buy.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 13, 2016. Limit 8/person. Tickets will be emailed. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must provide email address at checkout which Groupon will provide to facilitate redemption. Must be 21 or older for tastings. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.