- DRIP: A Live Art Show
- When: Fridays and Saturdays at 9 p.m. on May 1–September 30
- Where: DRIP
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Online redemption required
- $19 for one general-admission ticket (up to $49 value)
- $29 for one general-admission ticket with one shirt (up to $59 value)
- $59 for one VIP ticket (up to $86 value)
- $99 for four general-admission tickets with four shirts (up to $236 value)
VIP tickets include:
- Entrance to DRIP
- Paint station
- DRIP T-shirt
- Custom T-shirt cutting
- DRIPdana head wrap
- Open bar for 2.5 hours (approximately 8–10:30 p.m.)
DRIP: A Live Art Show
When heading out to a dive bar, most people don’t expect to see professional dancers frolicking under strobe lights and a downpour of colored water and paint. But inside DRIP’s intimate bar space, guests stand shoulder to shoulder, transfixed by a live, avant-garde dance performance that splashily depicts the story of a doomed relationship. A live rock band soundtracks each performance, energizing the crowd and performers with tunes composed by David Traver (of Blue Man Group). The Orlando Water Hole summed up the refreshingly messy, interactive experience, stating, “It’s not a musical, rock concert, dance recital or art exhibit. It’s just different, and that’s the magic of it.”
Before the show begins, audience members can embellish their own shirts and skin with provided paint and sip on orange, yellow, red, and blue beer on draft. After the approximately 50-minute dance performance, guests and the cast mingle for pictures and to analyze Rorschach paint splotches on each other’s T-shirts. DRIP considers its entire venue a splash zone, so visitors should arrive dressed down and ready to get splattered.
8747 International Dr.
Orlando, FL 32819Get Directions