What You'll Get
- Nationwide Series or SPRINT Cup Series fan sponsorship package
- Where: Daytona International Speedway<p>
Race and Package Options
- $299 for one Nationwide Series fan sponsorship package at the DRIVE4COPD 300 on Saturday, February 22, at 1:15 p.m., with access to all events between February 20—22; see the schedule (a $400 value)
- $1,499 for one SPRINT Cup Series fan sponsorship package at the Daytona 500 on Sunday, February 23, at 1 p.m., with access to all events between February 13–23; see the schedule (a $2,000 value)<p>
Both packages include the following:
- Your name on the deck lid of a car during the race, with a logo that reads “Sponsored by (Your Name).” This will appear on a Motorsports Group car during the Nationwide race, or on Tommy Baldwin’s car during the SPRINT Cup race.
- One all-access garage and pit pass credential during race weekend, which includes access to practice, qualifying rounds, and the race. You will also have access to the garage area where teams work on cars.
- Access to the Nationwide & Camping World Series events
- No need to purchase a ticket for the race: you can watch it from pit row
- Click here to read more about Nationwide and SPRINT Cup packages offered by RaceDaySponsor.com <p>
DRIVE4COPD 300 and Daytona 500
On Saturday, February 22, the NASCAR Nationwide Series opens its season with the DRIVECOPD 300—and kicks off a full weekend of racing in the process. Over the course of 120 laps, series regulars will battle bumper-to-bumper with some of the sport’s biggest stars. <p>
A mere 24 hours later, Daytona International Speedway will stir to life once again for the Daytona 500. Known as the “Great American Race,” Daytona ranks as the most prestigious event on the NASCAR schedule, and the one race every competitor covets—sans the race to the breakfast buffet earlier in the morning. The race itself will be surrounded by an annual spectacle of special events and entertainment, including a pre-race show from country music star Luke Bryan.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required 15 days prior to race day. Redeem at NASCAR Credential Offices starting on 2/13 for Sprint Cup Series & 2/20 for Nationwide Series. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at Daytona International Speedway. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects RaceDaySponsor.com's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Must be 18+ w/ valid government-issued ID. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.