- $39 for one ticket to see Driving Miss Daisy (up to $78.25 value)
- When: Saturday, May 23, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Gardiner W. Spring Auditorium
- Seating: orchestra
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
Driving Miss Daisy
Set in the South amid massive societal changes, Driving Miss Daisy tells the tale of a stubborn, elderly woman and her compassionate African-American chauffeur. Originally a play by Alfred Uhry, it won a Pulitzer Prize before making the leap to the silver screen and nabbing four Academy Awards, as well as a spot on the curriculum of nationwide drivers’-education classes. The script warms the heart as friendship softens the professional relationship between Miss Daisy and her driver, exploring timeless themes of tolerance and compassion.